Our fun and engaging yoga and mindfulness incursions are designed to promote health and wellbeing in Primary and Secondary schools.
Our Primary and Secondary school yoga and mindfulness incursions are a fun and creative way to improve students' physical and mental wellbeing. Our mobile yoga classes focus on a combination of strength and flexibility, relaxation and most of all – fun! Our students instantly experience the benefits of yoga and can take these skills into their daily lives.
BENEFITS OF YOGA & MINDFULNESS PROGRAMS IN SCHOOLS:
- Provides skills for students to use in everyday life
- Promotes self-esteem and positive self-image
- Improves individual and social awareness
- Calms and settles the mind
- Enhances physical strength, fitness and flexibility
YOGAMIGOS deliver yoga and mindfulness incursions that provide students with skills to still the mind, develop confidence, whilst encouraging fun and creativity in a safe and fun environment.
We provide school yoga programs to meet the well being needs of your teenage students. We provide high school yoga and mindfulness incursions to focus on a range of issues that teenagers are dealing with including stress, anxiety or low self-esteem whilst building strength, fitness and improving overall health and wellbeing.
You may also be interested in...
- Yoga and Mindfulness in High Schools under Yoga in Schools
We provide school yoga programs to meet the well being needs of your teenage students.
- School Yoga FAQs under Yoga in Schools
- Yoga For People Living In Aged Care under Yoga Programs
- Yoga and Mindfulness Programs in Primary Schools under Yoga in Schools
Yoga and mindfulness incursions are available for all year levels and abilities.